our picks what"s new scarpe contact us account shopping bag

scarpe blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Newbie!

Hello!

My name is Meghan and I'm the newbie here in Telluride and at Scarpe, where I've been working for about a month now and I LOVE it!

Originally from Carmichael, California, I moved to Telluride from Indianapolis, Indiana where I went to Butler University and eventually was able to work at a great boutique called B and a small PR firm called Dittoe! Both were amazing places to work, but if you've seen Telluride you know why I moved :)

This place is wonderful to say the least! I live with my boyfriend and our pet snake (no joke!) in a condo with a view; I'm able to walk to work every day (during the summer anyway) where I'm fortunate enough to work with two FUN women who know their stuff when it comes to shopping in Telluride (and now online too!); and oh yeah... I'll be skiing like a pro all winter long- or trying anyway!

Come in and meet me!!! Looking forward to the great times ahead in Mountain Town, USA!

No comments:

 
Powered by Modern Retail